Garfield and Eirwen John started farming 170 acres at Walton Grange in 1948. By 1968 it ran to 370 acres
and was carrying 300 dairy cows.In 1972 200 acres at New Scollock was purchased by their son Raymond and a 200 cow dairy
In 1989 , 300 acres at North farm was bought concluding a six year contract farming agreement with the vendor
.The West farm was bought the following year adding a further 320 acres.